- SVG Animations: From Common UX Implementations to Complex Responsive Animation: "This practical book takes a deep dive into how you can to solve these problems with stability, performance, and creativity in mind."
- Using SVG with CSS3 and HTML5: Vector Graphics for Web Design: "With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to use SVG not only for illustrations but also as graphical documents that you can integrate into complex HTML5 web pages, and style with custom CSS."
- SVG Essentials: Producing Scalable Vector Graphics with XML: " takes you through SVG’s capabilities, beginning with simple line drawings and moving through complicated features such as filters, transformations, gradients, and patterns."
- Building Web Applications with SVG: "Create rich interactivity with Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) "
- Fundamentals of SVG Programming: Concepts to Source Code: "a comprehensive guide to the core concepts of SVG programming"
- SVG for Web Designers: "this book explains how to create SVG images using Illustrator, GoLive, and other popular software"
- Developing SVG-based Web Applications:
- Sams Teach Yourself SVG in 24 Hours: "provides a thorough understanding of the technology, complete with working examples and practical answers to common development questions."
- Svg Essentials: "takes you through the ins and outs of SVG"
- SVG Essentials (O'Reilly XML): "takes you through the ins and outs of SVG, beginning with basics needed to create simple line drawings and then moving through more complicated features"
- SVG Programming: The Graphical Web: "gives a complete guide to the creation of powerful Scalable Vector Graphics "
- SVG Unleashed: "SVG Unleashed equips the reader with the practical knowledge to create and manipulate Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) programmatically"
- Designing SVG Web Graphics : "ease designers into a more analytical, programming approach to graphics without losing the appeal of form and design."